Bullying and Harassment Training Overview
Our e-learning Bullying and Harassment training course will explain the Equality Act 2010, protected characteristics, and the legal issues surrounding harassment and bullying.
- What is the difference between bullying and harassment?
- Examples of behaviours
- Why it is important?
- Understanding the law and Equality act
- Protected characteristics
- Who is liable?
- Who is responsible?
- Importance of perception
- Processes and procedures
- Case studies
- 60 Minutes
Why the Online Bullying and Harassment Training course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
Other Courses You May Like: