Moving and Handling of Patients Course Overview
The Moving and Handling of Patients course explores why we need to manage risk when completing manual handling of patient tasks and how we assess these risks and the principles of safer handling.
A standardised, endorsed, national core curriculum is a key means to deliver cost-effective training with minimised retraining as people move between organisations. This course aims to help prevent injury to healthcare staff. In health and social care, work often involves manual handling, so knowing how to do it safely is very important for staff both at work and at home.
- How to promote compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines – both national and local
- How to assess and minimise workplace risks and understanding of how to reduce negligence, accidents and incidents to patients, service users, and visitors.
- 30 Minutes
Why the Patient Moving and Handling course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet