Handling Redundancy Course Overview
The Handling Redundancy course will look at what a redundancy actually is, how they might be avoided and what the law says.
You will see what the consultation process is and why having a proper selection process is important. You will learn what the notices periods are, who is entitled to a redundancy payment and how to calculate it.
- What is redundancy?
- Avoiding redundancies
- What the law says
- Importance of consultation
- Types of consultation
- The selection process
- Establishing a pool
- Fair and unfair criteria
- Notice and pay
- Notice entitlements
- Redundancy payments
- 60 Minutes
Why CPD Handling Redundancy?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet