Discover how to harness the power of the most widely used website statistics service available – Google Analytics. A detailed knowledge of this platform is crucial for working in sales and marketing today, and you will discover how to use it to succeed in these fields.
Google Analytics enables you to monitor a website’s activity to work out which aspects are working and which need to be improved. It can provide valuable insights such as:
- How people arrive at your site
- How visitors use your site
- Areas that are popular/unpopular
- Social media engagement
- Sales and conversions
- Popular search engine keywords
Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced professional, this online course will help you develop your skills and get the most out of this powerful tool.
Our instructors have over 15 years of real world experience and are experts in their fields. The online platform allows you to take full advantage of their knowledge. Unlike a classroom environment, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures to ensure you fully understand each topic before moving to the next. This enables you to tailor your learning experience to your interests and fit it around your busy schedule.
This course enables you to gain a thorough knowledge of Google Analytics and how to use it to boost your business. It also includes live chat tutor support, which is available 24/7 to help you through your training. This is aided by complementary email support which allows our experts to provide in-depth answers to more complex questions.
The human element that LiveTutor provides is key to a true blended learning solution. It takes the inhuman and impersonal elements of online learning and brings them to life!
The mentoring option allows you to have a more structured and guided experience while you study. If the prospect of undertaking a self-taught online course is daunting for you, but you wish to retain the flexibility that can’t be offered by a classroom taught course, then the best option is the mentor programme.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course takes a comprehensive look at Google Analytics and how it can be used for effective marketing strategies. Focus areas include:
- Introduction and basics of Google Analytics. Find out how Google Analytics works and how to build an analytics infrastructure, input users and set up conversion data. Learn about the basic features, including the dashboard, shortcuts, report sharing, alerts and standard reports.
- Reports. Reports are the most important part of Google Analytics and there are many different types to get to grips with. In this part of the course you will look at traffic acquisitions, cross development reports, keywords, webmaster tools and social reports. You’ll also learn about behavioural reports and how to examine data.
- Audience. Learn how your audience engages with your site by studying statistics such as behaviour, frequency of visit, engagement and demographics.
- Conversions. Discover how Google Analytics can help you track conversions generated by ads and other methods, such as filling out forms, making a purchase or having a high level of engagement with your site.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
A thorough knowledge of Google Analytics and how to use it to boost business will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own company. Other benefits of this course include:
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the most powerful website analytics platform.
- Develop knowledge essential for the marketing and sales sector.
- Benefit from professional tutor support.
- Advance your business.
- Build your career prospects and impress potential employers.
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on.