Fire Safety Course Overview
Due to the Fire Safety Regulations (The Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005), employers are legally required to provide employees with adequate Fire Safety training on an annual basis.
The Fire Safety? Awareness training will help you fulfil this obligation by providing your staff with the knowledge and understanding of all key information regarding Fire Safety in the Workplace.
Fire Safety E-Learning Outcomes
- Fire Law and Legislation
- Employee’s responsibilities
- Fire hazards and risks
- Common causes of fire
- Action on discovering a fire
- Fire safety management
- Fire fighting equipment
- 60 Minutes
Why the Fire Safety Management Course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion of the fire safety training course, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It’s cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- Makes tracking of your course progress easy