Drugs and Alcohol Awareness Training Overview
The Drugs and Alcohol Awareness Training course aims to increase awareness of drugs and alcohol use and minimise the risk to your business from drugs.
After training, your staff will be able to spot the signs of drug use and behavior that could indicate dealing. They’ll also learn how to handle it to minimise the risk to your business.
The course looks at everything from drug classification, to spotting the effects of drug use on people and is designed for everyone at all levels.
- Drugs classification
- Drugs legislation
- The drugs most commonly used on licensed premises
- The drugs debate and some frequently asked questions
- Anti-drugs policy
- Assessing the risks
- Putting a control strategy in place
- Spotting and stopping drug use and drug dealing
- Environment planning
- Information exchange
- Drug-related medical emergencies
- 60 Minutes
Why take the Awareness of Drugs and Alcohol e-course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet