Gain valuable insight and understanding into home maintenance, interior design and renovation. Save money by performing simple repairs and basic plumbing yourself, rather than calling in an expensive contractor. In this course you will learn the basics of home maintenance, interior design and renovation. The course is written by experts in the field of home improvement and it contains step-by-step videos that will instruct you in invaluable household tasks such as changing a light fitting, basic plumbing repairs, toilet maintenance and renovation tasks like laying a floor.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
The course will teach you the basics of home maintenance, interior design and renovation. The course is written by experts in the field of home improvement and contains step-by-step videos that will show you exactly how each task is performed.
The focus areas are:
- Introduction and basic repairs – Learn what kind of tools are needed for basic home maintenance and begin to learn how to undertake simple household repairs including blinds, ceiling fans, cupboard doors, door stoppers and taps.
- Intermediate repairs – Learn more advanced skills and techniques such as filling holes, laying a floor, fixing the inside of a door knob, fitting new light fixtures and light switches.
- Advanced repairs – In this module you’ll move onto more complex maintenance such as plumbing, putting up shelves, toilet repairs, weather stripping and fitting window locks.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Learning these techniques will enable you to tackle any element of your home with skill and confidence – you’ll basically become your own handyman and will be able to save lots of money on hiring a contractor to help if something goes wrong. Further benefits include:
- A thorough understanding of tools and how to use them
- The necessary skills to tackle almost any home improvement or DIY task
- Learn practical skills from highly trained instructors
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module
This course is specially designed for people who want to get to grips with household maintenance and take control of their home. So don’t delay – buy now and become king or queen of your castle.
Disclaimer – The electronic power tools, terminology and compatibility are all based around United States safety standards and regulations.
Inside Door knob
Outside Door knob