Dementia Clinical Guidelines Overview
The Dementia Clinical Guidelines program is ideal for staff, in the Health and Social care environment, working with people suffering from Dementia. This e-learning course has been designed to help learners understand the skills and knowledge important for Health and Social Care settings.
- To understand what Delirium and Dementia are, the causes of, Diagnosis and Management of the conditions
- Clinical guidelines for managing Delirium and Dementia
- The Principles of Care for people with Delirium and Dementia
- Indicators and Symptoms of Delirium and Dementia
- Risk factors, prevention and early identification of Delirium and Dementia
- Observation, Diagnosis, Assessment and Treatment of Delirium and Dementia
- 60 Minutes
Why the Dementia Clinical Guidelines Training course?
Atom Training e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media as well as content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning courses uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more?
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate they will have 12 months to complete the course. After that they will receive their certificate!