Awareness of Mental Health Course Overview
This video course is to assist you in providing support and awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disability.
In order for you to give support to people with mental health conditions, dementia or learning disabilities, you’ll need to know more about these conditions and how they may affect each individual.
- What is dementia?
- Reaction to drugs and medication
- Learning disabilities
- Advance statements and decisions
Why choose our online courses?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
Other courses You May Like: