Infection Prevention and Control Course Overview
Our online Infection Control training course is aimed at staff working within the care environment.
You will understand the importance of why we need to have infection control measures implemented in the workplace.
By the end of this course, you will be able to state the obligations and responsibilities that should be performed when dealing with infection control issues.
In addition to this, you will be able to demonstrate and explain hand washing techniques along with having an understanding of maintaining a clean environment.
- Definition of Infection Control
- How individuals become infected through the chain of infection
- Different types of germs and infection
- Health Care Associated Infections
- The importance of infection control and the management of HCAI
- How to wash hands effectively and appropriately
- Personal protective equipment
- Prevention of infection
- The importance of policy and legislation regarding infection control
- 30 Minutes
Benefits of Taking This Online course:
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet