Learning how to use the global gold standard imaging and design app, Adobe Photoshop, will empower you to unleash your creativity in previously unimagined ways. This fantastic value online course contains all you need to know to get started with this exciting journey. You’ll discover how to work across desktop and mobile devices to create and enhance your photos, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos and much more. Put simply, Adobe Photoshop is the most powerful, efficient and versatile tool for photo editing, digital art, graphic design and compositing.
What Will I Learn?
After getting to grips with Photoshop’s basic functions by implementing them for simple graphic projects for print and web, you will move on to more advanced procedures. These include photo retouching, designing a band poster, colourising a black and white photo and creating a website design. By the end of the course you will also be confident when it comes to exporting your finished project.
How Does The Course Work?
All learning takes place online, giving you the flexibility to fully immerse yourself in your Photoshop training when you have the time to do so. The use of video training means you can instantly see how the techniques taught are applied in real life situations.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress through the 6 hours and 35 minutes of video lessons to learn all you need to know to get professional results with Photoshop.
Module 1: Tools and Effects in Photoshop
- After a comprehensive introduction, start exploring the tools and work area in Photoshop over three detailed video demos.
- The next three video lessons focus on getting to grips with layers in Photoshop.
- Move on to finding out what you need to know about crop and transform.
- Over two videos, find out the essentials when it comes to working with text.
- Explore the exciting area of filters within Photoshop.
- Find out about different layer styles and adjustment layers.
Module 2: Creating Projects in Photoshop
- Explore methods to retouch photos.
- Over three detailed video lessons, discover how to create a poster design.
- Learn about colouring digital art in two detailed steps.
- In two parts, find out what you need to know about colourising a black and white photo.
- Work through two detailed video lessons on how to create a website design.
- Get to grips with exporting in Photoshop.
- Consolidate your knowledge with the useful conclusion.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Work on all your internet-enabled devices at a time and place that suits you.
- Technical support is on hand, should it be required.
- Access to the course is for a full year on signing up.
- eLearning is a fast and cost effective way to develop your skills with Photoshop.
- The second module is designed to develop the basic skills you learn in module 1.
- Enjoy the flexibility to return to and recap your learning wherever and whenever you need to.
- Completing the 100-question end of course quiz proves your new Photoshop know-how.
- Mastering Photoshop can unlock your creative potential, both in your personal projects and at work.
- Tools and Effects in Photoshop
- Creating Projects in Photoshop